We made the following updates in October 2017:
- With our new moderated experience, you can now use the With browser bar option. This have the test participant use their standard Chrome Browser so they have back button controls as well can use multiple tabs. If you don't see this option, please contact us.
- Before a session starts, anyone who is logged into Validately can have a discussion before allowing the test participant into the session.
- At the end of your session, you will now see a notification that your recording was saved to help you dispel any worries that it was not.
Validately Insights Reports
Your video clips, now with an automated transcription, powered by Google Speech.
And of course, bug 🐛 fixes
- In the past few weeks, there were some issues saving clips. We fixed them!
- We've made upgrades to our Insights page. It is now much more stable when including many video clips.
- Mac OS High Sierra introduced a bug that would not let a test participant start the test. No longer!
Also its research time again! (well its always research time, but you get it...)
Are you interested in getting "Voice of the Customer" or capturing in-the-moment, ethnographic like videos? If so, take this screener and find time on my calendar.
Finally, awesome team updates
We hired 2 new teammates! Meet Julie Strubel who joined as a User Researcher
and Zach Lowe joined as an Enterprise Sales Director