Check your system before your session to make sure everything will run as expected:
- First you can run this system checker: https://validately.com/moderated/systemcheck
- Check network speed with https://speedtest.net or https://fast.com. We recommend 30mbps download and 12 mbps upload speeds at minimum (higher is always better
- Remember, you may be sharing your screen, audio and video all at the same time, so strong wifi or a hardwired Ethernet connection are recommended. We don't recommend cellular service or public wifi due to speed limitations and quality fluctuations
- Close any open apps or programs that will not be needed during the session.
- Check network speed with https://speedtest.net or https://fast.com. We recommend 30mbps download and 12 mbps upload speeds at minimum (higher is always better)
- We recommend a strong wifi connection as opposed to cellular.
- Staying near the router is good practice so the signal doesn't have to traverse floors and walls, which can weaken the signal and affect the session
- Close out any apps that are unnecessary for the test. This will help to allocate the device's finite resources/ram to the session itself
- A restart of the phone can resolve many little things and make the session go more smoothly, so if possible, restart the device prior to starting the session.
Keywords: system, techcheck, moderated, session, test, check, connection, internet