When you participate in a moderated session, we will be informed by the moderator if your session was successful.
To help ensure success in a moderated session, please consider the following:
- Show up. Be considerate of the moderator and their time. This is an appointment, just like you would have with your doctor or your boss, so please make sure to show up!
- If you are going to be late due to technical issues, please reach out to us (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we can let your moderator know. If they are aware, usually they can make an exception. If the moderator is unaware, they may mark you as No-Show and you will be unable to reschedule for this study again.
- If you need to cancel, please use the Cancel button inside your confirmation email. (Again, please be considerate of other people's time and don't cancel right before your scheduled session unless it is an absolute emergency. If you need to do this, please let us know!)
- If you need to reschedule, please use the Reschedule link inside your confirmation email. (Again, please be considerate of other people's time and don't reschedule right before your scheduled session unless it is an absolute emergency. If you need to do this, please let us know!)
- If you session is successful, you will *not* receive an email (as you do for an unmoderated session after your test is uploaded). We will be informed of the success of your session by your moderator, and your payment will be made within 7 business days of the session completion.
- Please also review this article, which gives an overview of Best Practices for Panelists: http://faq.validately.com/panel/tester-participation-guidelines-for-moderated-sessions