When you participate in a moderated session, the moderator will let us know if your session was successful.
Here are some tips to make sure your moderated session goes well:
- Be considerate of the moderator, and be sure to show up on time.
- If you're struggling with technical issues and you think you're going to be late, please contact Support so they can let your moderator know. If they're aware of what's happening, they usually can make an exception. Otherwise, the moderator may mark you as a No-Show, and you'll be unable to reschedule.
- If you need to cancel, please use the Cancel button inside your confirmation email.
- If you need to reschedule, please use the Reschedule link inside your confirmation email.
- If your session is successful, you won't receive an email (as you do for an unmoderated session after your test is uploaded). The moderator will let us know if the session was successful, and your payment will be made within 7 business days of the session completion.